Technical Recruiter - LatAm
At Remotesome, we are on a mission to help hundreds of companies around the world hire most talented software engineers. We have numerous appraisals of engineers for which we have found life-changing jobs as well as happy companies who couldn’t believe how many great engineers we help them bring on board with Remotesome.
We value remote work, autonomy, and team members who love challenges so if you recognize yourself here, you are probably the right person.
We’re currently looking to bring more quality candidates to our talent pool, so if you’re a technical recruiter or sourcer passionate about finding the right engineer for an open role this is a great opportunity for you.
Who are we looking for:
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who has a passion for connecting talented individuals with opportunities that align with candidates interests and areas of expertise. You are excited about working in the realm of emerging technology and are constantly looking to learn more. You are seeking an environment where you can use your skills in recruiting to help grow Remotesome and advance your skills through new approaches. At Remotesome, we value remote work, autonomy, and team members who love challenges so if you recognize yourself here, you are probably the right person.
What you'll do:
- Own full life cycle recruiting, engage with applicants to guide them throughout their hiring process (from client screening to offer negotiation).
- Provide great candidate experience by connecting engineers with opportunities that align with their interests and areas of expertise.
- Working with functional leaders to strategize on hiring priorities and approaches
- Help us build a strong sourcing strategy to help us increase our talent pool in Europe through the current tools in the market.
- Write compelling outreach messages and campaigns to generate interest.
- Craft write-ups and submissions of best candidates for each job position that will be sent to our clients
- 3+ years of experience sourcing or recruiting software engineers
- Strong expertise in one or multiple tools: Boolean search, Linkedin Recruiter, GitHub, StackOverflow, Discord, SeekOut, Recuit’em, Gem etc
- You carry a proven track record for closing candidates, ranging from mid to senior positions.
- This is an English speaking role, so strong written and communication skills in English, with excellent organizational ability
- Experience utilizing and using Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- We work with remote talent, so you have thorough understanding of the global talent pool and global sourcing strategies.
- You have an eye for talent and a strong understanding of the differences in knowledge and expertise between highly-skilled developers and average talent.
- Experience writing compelling job descriptions which focus on important points
- Diligent record-keeping relative to candidate tracking and applicant flow documentation
- Experience working in tech consultancy or recruitment agency
- Experience with recruiting blockchain talent
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary (starting from €25k/year + uncapped bonus) OTE = €40k-€60k/year
- Uncapped bonus on exceeding targets with a progression. The more you close, the more you earn!
- Autonomy - we care more about results than the how.
- A clear career path for growth
- 100% Remote team
- $500 annual learning budget
- Unlimited Books Budget
- 20 days PTO
- 1 month paid sabbatical for every 4 years of work at Remotesome
- We are action oriented, so less meetings and more time for you to focus on your work
Innspiral pays or copays health insurance for employees.
Flexible schedule and freedom for attending family needs or personal errands.
You can work from anywhere in the world.
Hiring Process: What can you expect
We want to be transparent about our application process. Nobody wants to be in the fog and not know at which stage they are.
We want to move fast and we always strive to give feedback and respond to every candidate's application.
1. Test Project (30min)
After the initial application, we will invite you to our quick task. As we value your time, we don't want to take it more than 30min to complete. Tasks will be mostly connected with topics and challenges you will be tackling every day. We want to see how you think and approach problems.
2. Initial Interview (30-45min)
Once your application has passed an internal review, you’ll be invited to your first interview. This is a get to know interview where we want to learn more about you and explain more about the opportunity we have.
3. Interview with CEO (30min)
This is the last step after where you get to meet the founder and CEO Andrej and you get to learn more about the company and vice-versa.
4. Paid Trial Work
You get to spend 4h working with us on few tasks where you get to see how we operate and how we work. This time is split through 1-3 days and you also get compensated with for your work, no matter whether you get hired or not.
How to Apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with a subject line: Application for Technical Recruiter. Please attach your CV or link to your LinkedIn.