This is a summary of our Terms of Service written below. Please read through it to understand all the terms in detail. This summary shows a simplified version of Terms of Service.
- Candidates (tech talent) are able to use Remotesome services free of charge.
- Remotesome charges Companies (Recruiters) when a candidate from Remotesome platform gets into a working agreement with a company.
- Pricing for Companies goes on a case by case basis and it depends on companies needs. Most common agreement is 15% of a candidate's annual salary with a minimum fee of $3000 per hire.
- Remotesome offers a money back guarantee. If a Candidate or a Company cancels their agreement in the next 90 calendar days, the Company can request a free replacement or a refund. In case of a refund, $300 processing fee will be deducted from the payback.
- In the event you enter in agreement, Remotesome has the right to request a copy of a written agreement from a Company or Candidate in order to access information for the service charge.
This document represents Terms of Service for the website www.remotesome.com and its company Remotesome Inc (referred to as Remotesome in this document).
Remotesome offers service connecting Candidates and Companies through Remotesome platform on domain https//:www.remotesome.com (referred as Website in this document).
"Candidate" refers to a person who registers on the Website in order to get in a contract with a Company who is hiring on the Remotesome platform.
"Company" refers to a company representative, recruiter or any other person who represents the Company and registers on the Website to find a Candidate to enter the working agreement with the Company.
Users are prohibited from publishing following content:
- any content which might be illegal, violent, threatening, offensive, hateful, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, antisemitic, sexist and could induce harassment, discrimination or affect human dignity
- any content violating intellectual property of a company or another person
- any content which is false and incorrect and does not represent user
Remotesome deserves the right to delete or suspend any account or user who provides such content and violent Terms of Service.
As a user you are required to use Remotesome platform in a way which will not harm the Website, its brand and functions. To elaborate, you will respect and follow this rules:
- You will not copy or distribute or disclose any content from Remotesome platform;
- Not download, copy any code or content;
- Not interfere with servers and disrupt functionality of the website;
- Not imitate any Remotesome representative or present yourself as such under false identity;
- Not sell or transfer data to any third parties
If Company or its representative or Candidate want to leave or delete their account at Remotesome, they can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject DELETE MY ACCOUNT and the stated reason. Remotesome promises to do so in the shortest manner.
Remotesome.com platform offers Companies to find tech candidates in a quick and efficient way. By registering on Remotesome.com you will be able to use the services of Remotesome.com. Companies are able to get in contact with Candidates through Interview Request. Interview Request is sent through the message from the Company side to the Candidate.When a Candidate and Company get into contractual agreement for any kind of service, it results in successful done service by Remotesome which results in a service fee for the Company.
Whenever a Candidate and Company connect through Remotesome platform and get into contractual agreement, Company needs to pay the service fee to Remotesome.
Whenever a Company enters into a contract agreement with a Candidate which you got in contact with through Remotesome platform, you will need to notify Remotesome on the date of signature of the Agreement in less than 7 days from signing the contract.
You will provide Remotesome with any of the following document:
-copy of a contract agreement
-confirmation of employment
Document needs to include following information: start date and a compensation fee. Remotesome permits a candidate to grey out any contractual information he might feel not to share or disclose apart from the ones stated above.
By accepting these Terms of Service, the Company agrees to pay the Service Charge. Remotesome reserves the right to modify or update Terms of Service and binds to inform Company via email or website on the update Terms of Service.
Remotesome charges will apply and will need to be paid by the Company in the following cases:
1. If the Company gets into a contractual agreement with a candidate within twelve (12) months of their last communication on Remotesome platform.
2. If a Company introduces a candidate to another Company or Entity, whether this would be affiliated to the company or not within twelve (12) months of its last communication on Remotesome platform.
3. If the Candidate gets into any kind of contractual agreement or employment with the company regardless of job position, role or state of the contract. In case the contract is based on per hour basis, it will be calculated as a full time position and calculated as a yearly salary on the following formula Hourly rate * 160 hours per month * 12 months * 13% fee.
In any case specified above, the Company will need to pay Service fee.
Remotesome offers different options to choose for the payment. Invoice must be paid via Bank Transfer stated on the invoice.
Single payment of 15% of the Gross Annual Compensation Fee for the contractor.
Company needs to pay 15% of the Gross Annual Compensation specified in the contract from the date the Candidate signed an agreement with a Company.
Monthly Payments of 2,6% of the Gross Annual Compensation every month for the next 6 (six) months.
Company will pay Service Charge of 2,6% from the Gross Annual Compensation specified in the contract from the date the Candidate signed an agreement with the Company. If the Company fails to pay the first instalment or any other instalments in 30 days from the invoice date, the company will need to additionally pay Full Payment in one instalment.
Company can pay $100,000 per year per user seat to access Remotesome platform and hire candidates through the platform. Paying this yearly subscription grants company an option to hire unlimited candidates for the company. This rule applies to 20 candidates maximum on the yearly basis. Payment can be paid in one instalment of $100,000 or in 6 (six) instalments of $18000.
Company needs to pay invoice or invoices within 14 days of the invoice issue date unless stated otherwise on the invoice. In case of the missed deadline, 5% late fees will be applied for every 30 calendar days missed.
If Company fails to inform Remotesome on getting in contractual relationship with a candidate found on Remotesome in 14 days, in the following cases, whatever comes earlier:
- date of signature of the contract
- start date of the contract or employment or start date when Candidate starts to provide services
In case this happens, service charge of six monthly salaries of the hired candidate will be applied with a 14 day due date to be paid to Remotesome Bank Account. Failure to pay will result in 5% additional fee for every 30 days of missed payment. Additionally, Company's account Remotesome will be immediately suspended until the payment is paid.
If Company can prove that he has started the hiring process with a candidate 60 (sixty) calendar days prior to the date on which Company saw the profile on Remotesome, Company doesn't need to pay any fees for this specific candidate.
Hiring Process is defined with the following facts:
- Candidate has been in active communication with exchanged at least 2 messages with the Company
- Candidates showed an interest in joining a Company (iex. applied to Company's position) or Company accepted Candidate's interest to joining a company
Company agrees in any other case than Hiring Process in more than 60 days from the date Company reaches out to the Candidate through Remotesome platform, Remotesome's Service Charges will be applied and will need to be payable.
In the case Company and Candidate enter in any kind of working agreement and this agreement ends within 90 (ninety) calendar days, Company has the right to activate Money Back Guarantee.Company has the chance to apply one of the following Money Back Guarantee options:
- If Service Fee was paid in one instalment, the Company can request a full refund. $300 processing fee applies in this case and will be deducted from the Service Fee refund.
- If the Company chose to pay Service fee in 12 instalments, Company will be refunded for all instalments. $300 processing fee applies in this case and will be deducted from the Service Fee refund.
In order to activate Money Back Guarantee, Company needs to meet following criteria:
- Company contacted Remotesome within 14 calendar days from the date when the contract was terminated
- Company has showed the copy of terminated agreement
- Company has terminated contract with the Candidate solely on the skills and qualifications criteria
- Company hasn't terminated contract due to the economic ground and making multiple layoffs
Remotesome checks and reviews all user accounts. However, it might happen that even with that, some content provided by users might not comply with Terms of Service and therefore does not and can not guarantee all content provided by users is accurate.
More so, Remotesome can't be held liable for any content which is not correct or false and provided by users.
Remotesome allows publishing information from the third party services which are publicly available. Remotesome is not liable or responsible for publishing such content from the user's side.
Remotesome strives to have a Remotesome platform available to users at all times. However, there might be cases where availability will be interrupted. Remotesome reserves the right to interrupt any functionality or service in case of maintenance or unexpected behavior of the website. Remotesome can not be held responsible for such interruption or any availability of the service.
Remotesome platform helps companies find talented candidates. By any means, Remotesome is not an employment agency and should not be treated as such. Remotesome does not interfere or comes in between the Candidate and Company on the contract side. Remotesome provides services on connecting both parties and nothing more. All Terms of Service provided should reflect this status.Remotesome can't be held responsible and does not guarantee that will provide Candidates to Companies for employment or guarantee that the Candidate will find the right Company to get onboard.
Remotesome is not liable for (1) any Content posted on Our Services; (2) contracts or other obligations that may arise between Users; (3) any damages that result through Your use of Our Services in violation of this Agreement or (4) any third party personally identifiable information you upload or provide to Remotesome pursuant to the Services.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL REMOTESOME BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT REMOTESOME HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, OR HOWEVER OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RESULTING FROM (1) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (2) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES; OR (3) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO THE SERVICES.
THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SECTION WILL NOT APPLY TO ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY LAW. Our licensors and service providers will have no liability of any kind under this Agreement. You may not bring any claim under this Agreement more than twelve (12) months after the cause of action arises.
Users will retain all rights to the Content they upload or create on or through the Services. You hereby grant to Remotesome and its owners, affiliates, representatives, licensees, licensors and assigns a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, world-wide, universal, transferable license to display, modify, publicly perform, distribute, store, broadcast, transmit and reproduce Your Content, logo(s), service marks, trademarks and trade names in conjunction with the Services, including in developing, enhancing, and supporting the Services. You waive and agree never to assert any and all moral rights in and to all of the materials licensed in this Section. We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with the Content.
Remotesome company trademark, illustrations, site content, design, texts, logos, database or any other element of Remotesome platform is Remotesome's exclusive property.Any reproduction, usage or copying content without Remotesome's content is strictly forbidden.
There might be some content, especially links to third party services from the user's side published. Remotesome can't be held responsible for the change of content or the third party services content or actions.
Remotesome reserves the right to use the name or logo from the Companies who use Remotesome platform and have registered on the website to find Candidates solely for the reference purposes.In case Company does not agree with such action, Company or its representative needs to reach out in order to change this.
The materials on Remotesome web site are provided "as is". Remotesome makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Remotesome does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Remotesome shall be in no event liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Remotesome platform, even if Remotesome or a Remotesome authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.Materials appearing on Remotesome’s web site could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Remotesome does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Remotesome may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Remotesome does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Remotesome may revise Terms and Conditions of use for its platform without prior notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to Remotesome website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.